PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION.
When you decide to take the leap and you book your Empowerment Session, it is such an exciting feeling! Once it settles in your mind that your session is coming up, you may start to feel jitters and that is completely normal!
Don't worry though! I have you covered and I will go over all of the bases that you will need to check off of your list beforehand so you can be fully prepared.
- Apple Cider Concoction
This mixture works wonders! It helps boost metabolism and it aids in digestion to help reduce unwanted bloating. It promotes a stronger immune system and helps your skin just glow! Mix the ingredients and drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach for about 1 week. All you need is,
- Warm Water - 1C
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - 1TBSP
- Organic Raw Honey - 1TSP
- 1/2 Lemon - squeezed
- Dry Brush Your Skin
This is a must on my every day routine. It helps get rid of dead skin cells making your skin smoother. It also helps reduce cellulite by getting the blood flowing in those areas, and it promotes detoxification.
- Drink LOTS of water!
Keeping yourself hydrated will improve the way your skin looks and feels. Plus this will also help reduce unwanted bloating.
- Take some ME TIME.
Use your upcoming session as an excuse to go pamper yourself and get your nails done. This isn't a necessity but it sure will make you feel good!
- Wear Falsies!
Even if you don't wear false lashes on a daily basis, I at least recommend wearing them for your session. They won't look "too much" but they will compliment your natural eye shape and color by just adding a little extra depth there.
- Go Shopping!
Chances are, you probably won't book something like this again for a while so take this time to treat yourself to some new and fresh lingerie! There is nothing like a good new set that compliments your favorite assets!!
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE avoid spray tans at all costs for your session! Not only will it make you look unnatural, you will without a doubt have splotches and unwanted lines. It will also stain our studio sheets so please refrain :) Embrace your natural color, I promise you will look GORGEOUS!
- We all know that we are bloated around 5 days before we start our periods. Try to avoid booking your session around that time of the month.
- Avoid foods like
- Junk Food. - Pizza, Fries, Doughnuts, chips, etc. They will make you bloat.
- Carbonated Beverages.
- Alcohol - it makes you puffy the next day
- Gum - it increases your chances of bloating.